1. Saito J, Gibeon D, Macedo P, Menzies-Gow A, Bhavsar P, Chung K. Domiciliary diurnal variation of exhaled nitric oxide fraction for asthma control. 2017.
2. ATS/ERS Recommendations for Standardized Procedures for the Online and Offline Measurement of Exhaled Lower Respiratory Nitric Oxide and Nasal Nitric Oxide, 2005; American Journal of Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine; vol. 171: 912-930;2005
3. Shelhamer JH, Levine SJ, Wu T, Jacoby DB, Kaliner MA, Rennard SI. NIH conference: airway inflammation. Ann Intern Med 1995;123:288-304.
4. Correlation of Exhaled Nitric Oxide, Spirometry and Asthma Symptoms: Journal of Asthma: Vol 42, No 10 [Internet]. Tandfonline.com. 2017 [cited 15 March 2017]. Available from: http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/02770900500371344
5. Andrew D. Smith, Jan O. Cowan, Sue Filsell, Chris MacLachlan, Gabrielle Monti Sheehan, Pamela Jackson and D. Robin Taylor. Diagnosing Asthma: Comparisons between Exhaled Nitric Oxide Measurements and Conventional Tests. Am J Respir Crit Care Med Vol 169. pp 473-478, 2004.
6. D R Taylor, MW Pinenburg, A D Smith and J C D Jongste. Exhaled nitric oxide measurements: clinical application and interpretation. Thorax 2006;61:817-827.
7. Coumou HBel E. Improving the diagnosis of eosinophilic asthma [Internet]. Taylor and Francis online. 2017 [cited 15 March 2017]. Available from: http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/17476348.2017.1236688
8. Asthma facts and statistics | Asthma UK [Internet]. Asthma UK. 2019 [cited 2 December 2019]. Available from: https://www.asthma.org.uk/about/media/facts-and-statistics/
9. Kudo M, Ishigatsubo Y, Aoki I. Pathology of asthma. Frontiers in Microbiology. 2013;.
19. PIZZICHINI E, PIZZICHINI M, EFTHIMIADIS A, DOLOVICH J, HARGREAVE F. Measuring airway inflammation in asthma: Eosinophils and eosinophilic cationic protein in induced sputum compared with peripheral blood. Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology. 1997;99(4):539-544.
11. Keller A, Rodriguez D, Russo M. Nitric oxide paradox in asthma. Memórias do Instituto Oswaldo Cruz. 2005;100(suppl 1):19-23.
12. Asthma – NICE CKS [Internet]. Cks.nice.org.uk. 2019 [cited 2 December 2019]. Available from: <a href=”https://cks.nice.org.uk/asthma#!diagnosisSub” title=”click for more information”>https://cks.nice.org.uk/asthma#!diagnosisSub</a>
13.Ricciardolo F, Sorbello V, Ciprandi G. FeNO as biomarker for asthma phenotyping and management. Allergy and Asthma Proceedings. 2015;36(1):88-88.
14. Public Health England. An Evaluation of Filtration Efficiencies Against Bacterial and Viral Aerosol Challenges. Salisbury: Public Health England; 2020